- Model NO.: Nickel Alloy Forging Parts/Nickel Alloy Forged Par
- Casting Form Material: Metal
- Casting Form Usage Count: Permanent
- Surface Roughness: Ra0.4
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
- Certification: CE
- Specification: ce
- HS Code: 72284000
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Iron
- Surface Treatment: Electroplating
- Coating: Syrup or pulp waste
- Standard: AISI
- Trademark: songyan
- Origin: China
- Products with Customers' Designs
- Strong Machining & Heat Treatment Abilities
- Strict Quality Control
- Prompt Delivery
Forging parts Suitable weight: 0.2--72KG
Advanced hot forging processing technique
Certification: ISO 9002 and TS16949
Forging parts (hot forging parts):
1. Material: carbon steel, alloy steel etc, customers drawings are accepted.
2. Detailed product range for hot forging parts: auto parts, mining-machinery plant, flange, industrial equipment electric equipment parts ect.
3. Small orders are accepted.
4. OEM: available, according to the customers requirement.
5. More information:
Minimum order: according to customers requirements
Delivery date: according to the order quantity.
It can be batch production after sample is passed.
Packing method: ply wooden case/pallet with plastic layer, or as per customers requirement.
Packing size: according to the product size and quantity.
6. Surface treatment is available.
7. Heat treatment is available: such as quenching and tempering.
8. Normal Processing: Hot forging--Normalizing--crack tested--quenching and tempering--machining etc.
9. Inspection center: trilinear coordinates measuring instrument, Profile projector, rough meter, defectoscope, universal tool maker's microscope and all kinds of sclerometer etc.
10. Certification: ISO9002 and TS16949.
11. Using Advanced Hot die forging processing technique.
12. The suitable weight for forged product is from 0.2KG to 72KG.
|Primary competitive advantages: |
1) Excellent and high quality control
2) Prompt delivery
3) Competitive price
4) Small order accepted
5) Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6) Specialized features/benefits
7) OEM service (model, number of teeth, outside and inside diameters, thickness)