- Model NO.: Forging Block/Forged Block
- Molding Style: Forging
- Application: Hardware
- Heat Treatment: Quenching
- Forging Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
- Certification: CE
- Specification: ce
- HS Code: 72284000
- Processing Object: Metal
- Molding Technics: Pressure Casting
- Material: Aluminium
- Surface Treatment: Passivation
- Standard: AISI
- Trademark: songyan
- Origin: China
With high standard quality control policy, songyan products have gained many certifications, such as CCS, BV, DNV, LR, NK.
Since establised in 1997, our forging parts has been exported to many countries, such as American, European countries, Asian countries, and so on. Our products are widely used in petroleum and chemical industry, power generation, shipbuilding, heavy machinery, and so on
Forging parts Suitable weight: 0.2--72KG
Advanced hot forging processing technique
Certification: ISO 9002 and TS16949
Forging parts (hot forging parts):
1. Material: carbon steel, alloy steel etc, customers drawings are accepted.
2. Detailed product range for hot forging parts: auto parts, mining-machinery plant, flange, industrial equipment electric equipment parts ect.
3. Small orders are accepted.
4. OEM: available, according to the customers requirement.
5. More information:
Minimum order: according to customers requirements
Delivery date: according to the order quantity.
It can be batch production after sample is passed.
Packing method: ply wooden case/pallet with plastic layer, or as per customers requirement.
Packing size: according to the product size and quantity.
6. Surface treatment is available.
7. Heat treatment is available: such as quenching and tempering.
8. Normal Processing: Hot forging--Normalizing--crack tested--quenching and tempering--machining etc.
9. Inspection center: trilinear coordinates measuring instrument, Profile projector, rough meter, defectoscope, universal tool maker's microscope and all kinds of sclerometer etc.
10. Certification: ISO9002 and TS16949.
11. Using Advanced Hot die forging processing technique.
12. The suitable weight for forged product is from 0.2KG to 72KG.
|Primary competitive advantages: |
1) Excellent and high quality control
2) Prompt delivery
3) Competitive price
4) Small order accepted
5) Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6) Specialized features/benefits
7) OEM service (model, number of teeth, outside and inside diameters, thickness)